Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
|Season||Doki Doki! Pretty Cure|
|Home Place||Earth (Birthplace, currently)|
Ai-chan hatches from an egg in front of the Cures. Joe is nearby and was the one who had the egg to start with. He explains that the girls need to use other Cure Lovies to take care of her.
Aida Mana - As seen in preview of episode 8, Mana thinks the baby is very cute and hugs her.
Okada Joe - Joe seems to know alot about Ai-chan. He tells the girls about other Cure Lovies to take care of Ai.
- Ai-chan is the very first human-like fairy mascot.
- Even though she is based on a human, she seems to have a non-human nose and wings.
- She is also the very first mascot to have wings (not counting Syrup's sky form).
- She is the second fairy to be born during the series, after Potpourri.
- Ai is one of the few mascots who are capable of flight. The rest being Flappy (in his ball form), Choppy (in her ball form), Moop, Foop, the Pinkies (if counted as actual mascots), Syrup, Chiffon, the Pickruns, Chypre, Cofferet, Potpurri, Cologne, the Fairy Tones, Sharuru, Raquel, Lance and Dabyi.
- She is also the third baby fairy mascot in history, after Chiffon from Fresh Pretty Cure! and Potpourri from Heartcatch Pretty Cure.
- Ai-chan and the way she is taken care of is really similar to Chiffon, because both are baby fairies, both need to be fed by bottle, which comes from the Cures' transformation device, both have no partner Cure and don't speak in full sentences.
- She seems to represent all four Cures. Her hair, which is shaped like hearts, and the heart on her chest might represent Mana, her yellow flower-like hair clips and yellow clothes might represent Alice, while her purple shoes and blue patterns around her chest might represent Makoto and Rikka.
- Coincidentally, she has the first two letters of Mana's last name (Aida).
- She has a similar appearance to Princess Marie Ange with her pink hair and blue eyes, making some fans question her relation to the princess.
- Despite being only a newborn, Ai-chan is somewhat larger in size than Sharuru, Raquel, Lance, and Dabyi.
- Aside from saying her own name, the only other thing Ai-chan says is kyupi. This sounds like "Cupid," so it is likely a reference to the Roman god of love.
|V • T • EMascots|
| Futari wa|
|Mepple • Mipple • Pollun • (Lulun)|
|Splash Star||Flappy • Choppy • Moop • Foop|
| Yes! 5|
|Coco • Natts • Milk • Pinkies • (Syrup) • (Mailpo)|
|Fresh!||Tarte • Chiffon • Azukina • Pickruns|
|Heartcatch!||Chypre • Coffret • Coupe • Potpourri • Cologne|
|Suite♪||Hummy • Siren • Fairy Tones|
|Smile!||Candy • Pop|
|Doki Doki!||Sharuru • Raquel • Lance • Dabyi • Ai|
|Happiness Charge!||Ribbon • Glasan • Aloalo • PhanPhan|
|Go! Princess||Pafu • Aroma • Miss Shamour • Kuroro|
|Mahou Tsukai!||Mofurun • Ha-chan|
|KiraKira☆A La Mode||Pekorin • Chourou • Kirarin • Pikario|
|HUGtto!||Hugtan • Hariham Harry|
|Star☆Twinkle||Fuwa • Prunce|
|Healin' Good||Rabirin • Pegitan • Nyatoran • Latte|
|All Stars||(Fuu-chan) • EnEn • Gureru • Yumeta • Maamu • Sakura|