Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
庵野たんぽぽ Anno Tanpopo
|Season||HUGtto! Pretty Cure|
|Eye Color||Hippie pink|
|Home Place||Hagukumi City|
|Relatives||Anno Kusuke (husband, deceased)|
Nono Shintarou (son-in-law)
Nono Sumire (daughter)
Nono Hana (granddaughter)
Nono Kotori (granddaughter)
Hagumi (future great granddaughter)
|Japanese Voice Actor||Inoue Kikuko|
Tanpop is a small older woman with fluffy, pearl pink hair reminiscent of a cloud or cotton candy, usually worn with white cloth. She has dark pink eyes and usually wears white attire.
When she was younger, Tanpopo wore her hair in a pair of low buns. She tucked her bangs back with a red clip and wore a white cloth hat.
- Anno Kusuke - Her deceased husband who created a sweet named Hope Manju with her. She still has a pendant which holds a picture of him. She also often sits before his altar and remembers her past with him.
- Nono Hana - Her first granddaughter. In episode 29, she saw Hana in Cure Yell, when she had saved her from the Oshimaida's attack.
- Nono Sumire - Her daughter.
- Nono Shintarou - Her son-in-law.
- Nono Kotori - Her youngest granddaughter.
- Youne - Her old friend. At first, she was displeased to know that Youne wasn't feeling satisfied with her sweets anymore, but was then happy with Youne when she offered to help her at the shop.
- She shares her voice actress with Ban Keiko, a minor character from Heartcatch Pretty Cure! and Benigyo, a villain from Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!.