- 1 Bio
- 2 History
- 3 Cure Berry
- 4 Songs
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
Miki has a taller frame than her friends, with sharp indigo eyes and long, violet waist-length hair worn loose with a white headband. When necessary, she may pull it back into a ponytail.
Out of her school uniform, Miki wears a stitched sky blue and navy top with denim shorts, black knee-length boots and a white scarf. During summer, she wears a black shirt beneath a pale lavender top, white trousers, and light brown sandals. She wears a sky blue choker with a rose decoration, and a light blue headband with pink stripes. For dance she dons a blue sweatsuit with upturned collar over a light blue shirt, and a pair of blue and white sneakers.
In the movie, she wears a navy blue top with a pale blue pencil skirt with suspender straps, a sky blue jacket, and lavender boots.
As Cure Berry, her eyes brighten and her hair becomes lavender, worn in a large curled ponytail and she gains forelocks. Her headband gains a blue heart on the corner to accent her upside-down heart earrings and choker. She wears a cropped, pale blue top with off-shoulder ruffled sleeves and blue detail. Dark blue stitching circles the chest with a colorful four leaf clover ornament. Her light blue mini-skirt has dark blue stitching and a large ribbon hanging on the right hip, while her Linkrun rests on the left. Her skirt has ruffled petticoat layers. She also gains midnight blue knee-socks and a pair of blue boots with white and light blue detail, and matching colored ribbon wrist accessories.
As Cure Angel Berry, her hair grows slightly longer. Her top and wrist accessory turn white and the ribbons of her wrists and skirt gain longer tails. Her skirt also gets a flowing peplum resembling it, her stockings now reach her thighs with a light blue cuff, and another white leaf is added to the clover.
Miki insists she is flawless, and on the outside she carries herself with a mature and elegant confidence. She is graceful and charming, she likes to tease those she cares about although she is usually more serious then Love and Inori, but she is also very kind. She is also very social and attracts attention with ease, and since youth she's dreamed of becoming a supermodel.
However, it's also worth noting that while she is normally calm-tempered, Miki can be riled up and she lacks patience. She isn't sure how to interact with people who aren't as social either, and she can become mean when she feels stressed out.
- Ichijo Kazuki: Miki loves her younger brother, Kazuki, dearly, and spends time with him when she can. She dotes on him and values their relationship.
- Aono Remi: Remi is her mother and she lives with her since her parents are divorced. She and Miki are shown teasing each other, and while Remi tries to be a good mother towards Miki, they have a strained relationship at times.
- Momozono Love: Miki has been friends with Love since they were children. She can be strict with Love but always means well. They have a few traits in common.
- Yamabuki Inori: Miki has been friends with Inori since they were children, and like the rest of her friends, she calls Inori 'Buki'. She is understanding and supportive of her.
- Higashi Setsuna: At first, she sees Setsuna is lacking experience in social skills and did not get along with her as easily as the others did. After Setsuna helped her, she realizes that she has a kind heart, and at the end of episode 33, they became closer to each other.
Aono (蒼乃?): Ao (蒼?) means blue, an obvious reference to her color scheme. No (乃?) indicates the possessive form, but in this case, is probably only included as a common component in Japanese surnames rather than having any special meaning having to do with Miki's powers or personality.
Her name means: "The blue beautiful hope."
Becoming Cure Berry
Miki leaves Love after bringing up a "date" she has with Kazuki and ignores Love's requests to join her dance lessons. After Kazuki falls sick during a Nakewameke attack, Miki tries to get him to safety when Burun, the Pickrun who earlier found her, goes into her cellphone, allowing her to turn into Cure Berry. Berry gets Kazuki into an ambulance and she goes to combat the Nakewameke. With help from Cure Peach, they defeat it. Miki then joins Love with dance lessons, unaware that Inori is looking at them in envy.FPC02
The chance to make her dream true
Miki has always aspired to be a top model. One day Kazuki finds Miki and her friends at Kaoru-chan's Doughnuts Café. He tells Miki that a fashion model audition is going to take place and she is happy about this chance to make her dream come true. That evening, Love and Inori's families as well her brother come to Miki's home to celebrate her getting her chance to make her dream come true. Then Miki realizes if she passes the audition and leaves Japan, she has to quit dancing and being a Pretty Cure, but still Love and Inori support her and say they'll take her whole part.
The next morning, Miki gets ready for the audition and makes her way there. Later when she is close to the final stage, she sees Peach and Pine on TV, having trouble fighting the Nakewameke. She sneaks out of the building to rush to her friends' rescue. Thanks to Kaoru-chan, who drove her to that location, she arrives quickly and transforms into Cure Berry to help her friends defeat the Nakewameke. After this, Miki explains to both of them everything and says that Pretty Cure only works when they're three. Love and Inori are glad that Miki isn't mad with them.FPC09
Receiving her new power
After Cure Peach and Cure Pine have received their "Fresh" upgrades of their powers, Miki decides to babysit Chiffon in order to be equal with them. Knowing nothing about how to make a baby happy, however, she tries to appeal to her to no avail. One day, Miki brings Chiffon to Private Torigoe Academy. When Chiffon wanders off during a photoshoot, Miki becomes frantic and searches all over for her. She finds Chiffon with the other girls, and after yelling at her for running off, hugs her in tears. Touched by this, Chiffon summons Burun and it gains an upgrade. During a fight with Westar's sandwich Nakewameke, she calls upon her Pickrun's power, receiving the Berry Sword and defeats the Nakewameke.FPC17
Eas' rebirth as Cure Passion
It is Miki who gives Love the initiative to consider fighting Eas, as she tells her that Setsuna is the enemy. Inori tries to stop her from being cold to her friend, but the two go and look for Love after she runs out of her room. They find Cure Peach fighting Eas, and witness Setsuna's rebirth as Cure Passion.FPC23
Days later, a tower Nakewameke attacks the city, getting Miki's attention. She transforms to Cure Berry and meets Pine along the way, both help Cure Peach deflect a missile heading for Cure Passion. The three welcome Cure Passion to the team after Westar retreats.FPC24
Coming closer to Setsuna
One day when both Inori and Love cannot spend time with Miki, she ends up spending the day with Setsuna, who she initially struggles to socialize with, because of Setsuna's lack of social skills. After having a heart-to-heart talk with Setsuna about their own fears, with her sharing her traumatic past about octopuses, Miki learns that Setsuna really cares about her along with Love and Inori. After the battle with an octopus Nakewameke, Miki has become closer friends with Setsuna.FPC33
Buruu no hāto wa kibō no shirushi. Tsumitate furesshu, Kyua Berī!
Cure Berry can use the attack Espoir Shower, which is later upgraded to Espoir Shower Fresh after getting the Berry Sword. In the spin-off movie, she, Cure Peach and Cure Pine combined their normal attacks into something they called Triple Fresh. Later than half-through the season, Pretty Cure uses the power of the Clover Box to use the group attack Lucky Clover Grand Finale, in which Cure Berry transfers her powers into the Espoir Leaf.
Howaito hāto wa minna no kokoro! Habatake Furesshu, Kyua Enjeru!
Cure Angel (キュアエンジエル Kyua Enjeru?) is a second Cure form Pretty Cure gains in the series thanks to the people of Labyrinth. When transforming, the four-leaf clover brooch acquires a fifth white leaf, representing the final transformation.
Cure Rainbow Berry
Cure Rainbow Berry (キュアレインボーベリー Kyua Reinbō Berī?) is an upgrade Cure Berry gains in Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2: Kibou no Hikari - Rainbow Jewel o Mamore!. Together with the others' upgrades, the group of seventeen girls form the group Cure Rainbow. This upgraded outfit resembles that of Cure Angel in the season's finale, except with a pair of small, golden wings instead of white ones.
Change, Pretty Cure! Beat up! - "Change, Pretty Cure! Beat up!" is the official transformation phrase used by Miki to transform into Cure Berry in Fresh Pretty Cure.
First, she opens her Linkrun, touches the button and the screen glows blue. She shouts, "Change! Pretty Cure..." Then her hair ornaments disappear and she puts her foot down. She shouts, "...Beat up!" and she spins around. She begins to slide along the ground and her brooch appears. Next, her top and skirt appear. Her hair changes from violet to lavender and gets styled. Her boots, wristbands, and earrings appear next. Cure Berry then lands onto the ground and recites her introductory speech.
To transform into Cure Angel, she shouts, "Change, Pretty Cure! Beat up!" and her normal Pretty Cure outfit disappears. She starts to spin around, and white light creates her dress, shoes, wristbands, and angel wings for her. Then, she recites her introductory speech with the other Angel Cures.
- Espoir Shower (エスポワールシャワー?): is her first attack that she uses to purify Nakewamekes. She first performed it in episode 2.
- Triple Fresh (トリプル フレッシュ?): is a movie-only attack used with Peach and Pine in Pretty Cure All Stars DX as they combine their basic attacks together.
- Lucky Clover Grand Finale (ラッキークローバー・グランドフィナーレ?): is a group attack she performs with Peach, Pine and Passion with the Clover Box. They first used it in episode 37.
- Loving True Heart (ラビング・トゥルー・ハート?): is a group attack she uses with her teammates Peach, Pine and Passion as Cure Angel in episode 49.
- Cure Berry can use a few very basic attacks, such as the Pretty Cure Punch and Pretty Cure Kick together with her friends.
Miki's voice actor, Kitamura Eri has participated in several image songs for the character she voices. Many of them include duets with Oki Kanae, who voices Momozono Love, Nakagawa Akiko, who voices Yamabuki Inori, and later also Komatsu Yuka, who voices Higashi Setsuna.
- Fresh Pretty Cure・Sun Child (Along with Oki Kanae, Nakagawa Akiko and Komatsu Yuka)
- Dreaming Flowers (Along with Oki Kanae, Nakagawa Akiko, Komatsu Yuka and Iizuka Mayumi)
- Happiness☆Wonderland ~The Gift Of Smiles~ (Along with Oki Kanae, Nakagawa Akiko, Komatsu Yuka and M*Cube)
- In the Pretty Cure All Stars Suite Flower Card Collection, Miki is represented by the purple wild radish flower, which symbolizes a serious and strong personality in the Language of Flowers.
- Miki's blood type is type A.
- Cure Berry is the only Cure in Fresh Pretty Cure! with a Cure name that starts with the letter B (Cure Berry), Cures Peach, Pine, and Passion all have Cure names that start with P.
- Miki appeared as Cure Berry to give the 10th anniversary congratulatory message at the beginning of episode 16 of Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!.
- Episode 33 revealed that she is afraid of octopodes due to a traumatic experience she had as a child.
- Main Page: Aono Miki/Image Gallery
|V • T • EFresh Pretty Cure! characters|
|Cures||Momozono Love/Cure Peach • Aono Miki/Cure Berry • Yamabuki Inori/Cure Pine • Higashi Setsuna/Cure Passion|
|Mascots||Tarte • Chiffon • Azukina • Pickruns|
|Labyrinth||Nakewameke/Nakisakebe/Sorewatase • Eas/Higashi Setsuna • Soular/Minami Shun • Westar/Nishi Hayato • Northa/Kita Nayuta • Klein • Moebius|
|Others||Chika • Momozono Keitarou • Momozono Ayumi • Momozono Genkichi • Aono Remi • Ichijo Kazuki • Yamabuki Tadashi • Yamabuki Naoko • Kaoru • Chinen Miyuki • Chinen Daisuke • Sawa Yuuki • Mikoshiba Kento • Reika and Nana • Tiramisu • Waffle • Azukina • Audrey|
|Movie only||Toymajin • Usapyon|