|Season||Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star|
|Hair Color||Milky Cream|
|Home Place||Land of Fountains|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Matsuki Miyu|
She always ends her sentences with "-chopi".
Choppy is pale yellow with light pink markings and bright blue-purple eyes with a pink necklace around her neck with a small aqua/teal orb. Her markings are pink being a butterfly and the eye markings also being often used heart marks. Her ears are long and droop to the ground and she also has a butterfly shaped tail
In the first episode, Mishou Mai goes to the Sky Tree and bumps into Hyuuga Saki, and they see two floating lights which bump into them and turn into Flappy and Choppy. The fairies inform the duo that they must become Pretty Cure, and scolds them for not remembering that they all met five years ago in front of the same tree. Karehan then shows up, and Flappy and Choppy try to fight him alone, but cannot beat him and nearly get captured. To protect them, Saki and Mai become Pretty Cure and defeat Karehan.
- Flappy - Although Flappy has a big crush on Choppy, she is oblivious to it, but she seems to be on good terms with her fellow mascot. By the end of the series, she realizes Flappy’s feelings and accepts them in return, hence becoming Flappy’s girlfriend.
- Mishou Mai - In the series, she lives with Mai and they get along very well. Mai only seems to get mad at her once when she breaks Mai's mother's clay figurine.
Choppy's voice actor, Matsuki Miyu, has participated in two image songs for the character he voices. One is a group song with Kimoto Orie, Enomoto Atsuko and Yamaguchi Kappei, while the other is with Gojo Mayumi and Yamaguchi Kappei.
- Forever, Forever...Right (Along with Kimoto Orie, Enomoto Atsuko and Yamaguchi Kappei)
- Ganbalance de Dance (Gojo Mayumi and Yamaguchi Kappei)
- The marking on Choppy's forehead looks similar to a butterfly, or a clover.
- Choppy, along with Flappy, are the second mascots who have a shape at the end of their tail. For Choppy, being a butterfly, or a clover, similar to the marking on her forehead.
|V • T • EMascots|
| Futari wa|
|Mepple • Mipple • Pollun • (Lulun)|
|Splash Star||Flappy • Choppy • Moop • Foop|
| Yes! 5|
|Coco • Natts • Milk • Pinkies • (Syrup) • (Mailpo)|
|Fresh!||Tarte • Chiffon • Azukina • Pickruns|
|Heartcatch!||Chypre • Coffret • Coupe • Potpourri • Cologne|
|Suite♪||Hummy • Siren • Fairy Tones|
|Smile!||Candy • Pop|
|Doki Doki!||Sharuru • Raquel • Lance • Dabyi • Ai|
|Happiness Charge!||Ribbon • Glasan • Aloalo • PhanPhan|
|Go! Princess||Pafu • Aroma • Miss Shamour • Kuroro|
|Mahou Tsukai!||Mofurun • Ha-chan|
|KiraKira☆A La Mode||Pekorin • Chourou • Kirarin • Pikario|
|HUGtto!||Hugtan • Hariham Harry|
|Star☆Twinkle||Fuwa • Prunce|
|Healin' Good||Rabirin • Pegitan • Nyatoran • Latte|
|All Stars||(Fuu-chan) • EnEn • Gureru • Yumeta • Maamu • Sakura|