The Flower Tacts (フラワータクト Furawā Takuto?) are the devices that the Heartcatch Pretty Cures use whenever they need to use purification attacks. Individually, each tact is named after their owners, yet as a whole, they are simply called Flower Tacts, which might be due to Cure Flower. Every Cure summons their Flower Tact with "Gather, Power of Flowers!" (集まれ、花のパワー！ Atsumare, hana no pawā!?). Dark Pretty Cure, however, summons hers by saying "Power of Darkness, gather up!" (闇の力よ、つどえ！ Yami no chikara yo, tsudoe!?).
Known Flower Tacts
- Blossom Tact (ブロッサムタクト Burossamu Takuto?) - Cure Blossom's Flower Tact, making her capable of using Pink Forte Wave, Floral Power Fortissimo with Cure Marine and her Marine Tact, and Shining Fortissimo with Cure Marine's Marine Tact and Cure Sunshine's Shiny Tambourine. Also like the other purification the Blossom tact can shoot out blasts of energy in battle.
- Marine Tact (マリンタクト Marin Takuto?) - Cure Marine's Flower Tact, making her capable of using Blue Forte Wave, Floral Power Fortissimo with Cure Blossom and her Blossom Tact, and Shining Fortissimo with Cure Blossom's Blossom Tact and Cure Sunshine's Shiny Tambourine. Also like the other purification the Marine tact can shoot out blasts of energy in battle.
- Moon Tact (ムーンタクト Mūn Takuto?) - Cure Moonlight's Flower Tact, making her capable of using Silver Forte Wave and a solo version of Floral Power Fortissimo. Also like the other purification the Moon tact can shoot out blasts of energy in battle.
- Dark Tact (ダークタクト Dāku Takuto?) - Dark Cure's Flower Tact, making her capable of using Dark Forte Wave and Dark Power Fortissimo.
The flower tact is white with gold accenting. On the bottom of it is a hot pink ornament to match the heart placed beneath the spinner, along with a tiny button further down. A pink gem rests on the very top of the tact. The spinner is a clear glass with rainbow pieces inside of it.
Marine's tact has blue gems and ornaments instead of pink.
Moonlight's tact appears to be longer than Blossom and Marine's, along with purple accenting.
The Dark Tact is a black baton with a pale grey section around the middle. On the top and bottom is a ruby gem.
- Out of all active Cures (including Dark Cure) seen in the series's present time, Cure Sunshine is the only one who does not have a Flower Tact; her special device being the Shiny Tambourine instead.
- The Japanese word "tact" (タクト) comes from the German word "taktstock" which means baton in English.
- The Flower Tact is also appears to be of a design and name similar to that of the Rouge Tact (Cure Rouge's part of the Symphony Set from Yes! Pretty Cure 5), only that the Rouge Tact is more simplified and may be smaller than the Flower Tacts.