Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
Hanadera Nodoka (花寺のどか?) is the main character of Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure. Nodoka's alter ego is Cure Grace (キュアグレース?) and she is known as the Pretty Cure of Flowers. When impressed, she often says "Woah~" (ふわあ～ fuwā~?).
Nodoka has dull, dark pink eyes and straightened chin-length auburn hair with hair clips holding up the right side. Casually, she wears a sky blue top with a blue sash that is tied in the front with a cream upper part and elbow-length sleeves along with a pleated pink skirt.
As Cure Grace, her eyes and hair become hot pink. The hair reaches her waist and turns thicker and curlier with some of it pulled into a bun and pale pink flowers sprinkled through it. She also wears a pearl tiara decorated with a hot pink heart, green leaf, and a yellow flower. Her accessories include a pink choker and white earrings with a leaf hanging from it. Her outfit is a light pink dress lined in yellow with matching-colored frills on each side. The skirt has fuchsia, lilac, and white layers. She also wears a pale pink and fuchsia short-sleeved jacket with puffy sleeves and a heart shape on the coattail with a fuchsia ribbon in the back. Right under it are long magenta heart-shaped frills. On the chest is a hot pink rose with a pale yellow ruffle. She also wears white gloves with a pink heart on the hand and light pink boots with a fuchsia ankle strap and a light green bow.
Nodoka is a calm second-year middle school student who strives to try many different things but doesn't have the athletic ability to accomplish most of them. Above all this, she has a kind heart and wants to help others. She was prone to sicknesses as a child and wants to spread the same kindness she received back then to those around her. At times, Nodoka can be reckless and underestimate a severe situation, mainly because of her desire to protect something she considers valuable, which can cloud her judgment.
- Rabirin - Initially, Rabirin was rather cold towards Nodoka because she wasn't the doctor Rabirin expected. And to make matters worse, she had a weak body. However, Rabirin is moved by Nodoka's courage and cares about Nodoka as a partner.
- Latte - From their first encounter, Nodoka had grown fond of Latte as she related to Latte who is also prone to sicknesses so she decided to become Latte's caretaker.
- Sawaizumi Chiyu - Nodoka is friends with Chiyu, admiring Chiyu's athletic capabilities.
- Hiramitsu Hinata - Nodoka had become friends with Hinata quickly thanks to Hinata's friendliness.
Cure Grace has many different meanings depending on the context surrounding the word. In the context of politeness, it is a noun that means "the quality of being pleasantly polite, or a willingness to be fair and honest" . The name grace is also given to an English shrub rose originally bred by David C.H. Austin.
A few years ago, Nodoka suffered from a respiratory medical condition that resulted in her hospitalization. Being supported by her parents to carry on, she became a selfless person who hopes to protect her loved ones.
Meeting Rabirin and Becoming Cure Grace
Nodoka overhears that a puppy is hurt and runs into the forest where she meets Latte. Realizing the puppy is ill, she demands they seek a vet, only to find out Latte cannot be treated by normal methods other than the power of Pretty Cure to protect Earth. This and the Megabyogen don't bother her in the slightest though, allowing her and the stubborn Rabirin to connect and become Cure Grace. Grace is amazed by her own physical capabilities and strength but has to be guided by Rabirin to scan the weakness of the Megabyogen and perform certain attacks. HGPC01
Later, Rabirin leaves Nodoka because she doesn't have the ideal body Rabirin had hoped for. So when a Tree Megabyogen attacks, Nodoka tries to use Nyatoran as her new partner, only for that idea to fail. Thankfully, Rabirin comes back to Nodoka, where they reconcile, get to know each other a bit more, and officially become partners, where they manage to defeat the Tree Megabyogen together. HGPC02
Facing Multiple Megabyogens and Learning a Group Attack
When visiting a museum with Chiyu and Hinata, Nodoka meets an artist named Nagara Sumiko. She really admires Sumiko's artwork, so when the three Byogen generals summon their Megabyogens, Grace is desperate to protect Sumiko more than anyone else. As a result, she neglects her friends' advice and ends up worsening Latte's illness as she fails to defeat all three Megabyogens. HGPC10
However, Nodoka realizes her mistake and doesn't get beaten down by her failure easily. Although during their rematch with the generals, the Cures are at first at a disadvantage, especially against Daruizen, their feelings ultimately connect. They manage to summon help from multiple Elemental Spirits and learn Healing Oasis to defeat the last Megabyogen. They also earn a new Healing Bottle as a power-up. HGPC11
Arguing and Reconciling with Rabirin
One day, Nodoka finds out that Rabirin has fallen for an ugly but popular character plushie. Nodoka buys the doll for her by participating in the herb garden events, but she then shows it off to Nyatoran and Hinata without asking Rabirin, which upsets Rabirin. The argument causes a rift in their friendship, which results in them being unable to transform the next day. But after Latte urges them to reconcile, Rabirin and Nodoka apologize to each other and regain the ability to transform. They become closer to each other after this incident.HGPC15
"The two overlapping flowers! Cure Grace!"
Kasanaru Futatsu no Hana! Kyua Gurēsu!
The transformation begins with Rabirin leaping up and shouting "Start!" before entering the Healing Stick. Nodoka then turns around as she completes the transformation phrase and holds the stick and her Transformation Element Bottle. She inserts the bottle into the stick as it becomes surrounded in a white aura. Nodoka and Rabirin then say "Cure Touch!" together as Nodoka presses the right paw once before a flurry of flowers appears from the glowing tip of the stick. Nodoka is then shown standing on top of a flower while pink flower petals follow her. She waves the stick around as the petals merge and turn into a white cape that falls onto Nodoka's shoulders. Then she taps her feet and her boots appear, follow by her gloves before the cape wraps around her body and forms her dress. A bow appears in the back while a rose brooch with a ruffly ribbon appears in the front. Nodoka's hair then grows longer and turns hot pink with some of it styled into a bun, with her tiara, earrings, and flower accessory appearing before tiny flowers also appear in her hair, completing the transformation. A giant flower then begins to bloom, with Grace emerging from the middle of it. She then poses with her Healing Stick as she and Rabirin start the introduction. After she cuddles Rabirin, Grace twirls the stick around several times before striking her finishing pose.
- Healing Flower (ヒーリングフラワー?): It is her first attack that she can perform with her Healing Stick and Rabirin.
- Healing Oasis (ヒーリングオアシス?): It is a group attack she performs with Fontaine and Sparkle. To perform it, she and their teammates need the Miracle Healing Element Bottle.
Nodoka's voice actor, Yuuki Aoi has participated in several image songs for the character she voices. Many of them include duets with Kakuma Ai, who voices Rabirin, Yorita Natsu, who voices Sawaizumi Chiyu, Kouno Hiyori, who voices Hiramitsu Hinata, and Mimori Suzuko, who voices Fuurin Asumi.
- I'm Blooming (Along with Kakuma Ai)
- Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure Touch!! ~Precure Quartet Ver~ (Along with Yorita Natsu, Kouno Hiyori, and Mimori Suzuko)
- Ready Steady→Pretty Cure!! (Along with Yorita Natsu, Kouno Hiyori, and Mimori Suzuko)
- Nodoka's birthday is on March 9th, making her star sign Pisces.
- Nodoka shares her voice actress with Cook from KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode: Paritto! Omoide no Mille-feuille!.
- Alongside Nono Hana and the Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure team, Nodoka is one of the Pretty Cures that guest stars in the movie Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger in the dance ending sequence. This marks the first live-action appearance of the Pretty Cures in the Super Sentai series, as well as Nodoka's movie debut.
- Cure Grace appears in the final episode of Star☆Twinkle, helping the team fight the Nottorei in Hikaru's dream.
- Episode 9 revealed that she gets dizzy easily and will pass out if she is stuck in a crowded place.
- Main Page: Hanadera Nodoka/Image Gallery
- ↑ http://www.romajidesu.com/dictionary/meaning-of-%E3%81%AF%E3%81%AA.html
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E5%AF%BA#Japanese
- ↑ https://www.nihongomaster.com/dictionary/entry/41264/nodoka
- ↑ https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/grace
- ↑ https://www.gardenia.net/plant/rose-grace-auskeppy
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_C._H._Austin
|V • T • E Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure characters|
|Cures||Hanadera Nodoka / Cure Grace • Sawaizumi Chiyu / Cure Fontaine • Hiramitsu Hinata / Cure Sparkle • Fuurin Asumi / Cure Earth|
|Mascots||Rabirin • Pegitan • Nyatoran • Latte|
|Villains||Byogens: Daruizen • Shindoine • Guaiwaru • Batetemoda • Megabyogen|
|Others||Teatinu • Element Spirits • Hanadera Yasuko • Hanadera Takeshi • Kawai-san • Sawaizumi Nao • Sawaizumi Touji • Sawaizumi Ryuji • Sawaizumi Haruko • Sawaizumi Kiyoshi • Hiramitsu Teruhiko • Hiramitsu Youta • Hiramitsu Mei • Masuko Michio • Nagara Sumiko • Habu Mikio • Sugisaki Fumi • Nagano Hideo • Kido Tetsuya • Emily Smith|