Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
春野もえ Haruno Moe
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Relatives||Haruno Ibuki (husband)|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Gibu Yuko|
Moe has a youthful appearance and light skin with green eyes and shrt, neck-length brown hair. She wears a flower clip opposite of her bangs, and round glasses.
She normally wears a white top with a fuchsia low-cut blazer, a pastel yellow scarf, and a long cream skirt. Her brown slip-on shoes are worn with black socks.
Like all mothers she cares greatly for her family and is very proud of Haruka for enrolling into Noble Academy. Unlike her husband, Moe isn't shown getting emotional upon seeing Haruka again.
She is first seen in the car with Haruka and her husband who is driving her to Noble Academy, sobbing and saying how he doesn't want to say goodbye to his daughter. Moe tells him that all students are required to live on campus. They then drive away and tell Haruka to take care of herself.
- Haruno Haruka - Haruka is Moe's oldest daughter. Moe has been supporting Haruka's dream of becoming a princess ever since she was little.
- Haruno Ibuki - Moe's husband.
- Haruno Momoka - Moe's youngest daughter.
- She shares her voice actress with Nishijima Waon, a minor character from Suite Pretty Cure♪ and Aihara Yuuki (as a child), a supporting character from Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
- In episode 39, it is revealed that she gave Haruka her flower-shaped hairpin to help encourage her dream.