Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
春野もえ Haruno Moe
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Relatives||Haruno Ibuki (husband)|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Gibu Yuko|
Moe has neck length light brown hair and green eyes. She has a flower hair clip keeping a part of her fringe away from her face. She wears a yellow scarf around her neck and wears a pink long sleeved blazer with a white shirt underneath. She also wears an ankle length cream colored pleated skirt, black socks and brown slip on shoes.
When she was younger, her hair used to rest just pass her shoulders.
Like all mothers, she is a caring, gentle mother and is proud of Haruka for enrolling into Noble Academy. Unlike her husband, Moe is doesn't get emotional when she sees Haruka and is a proud woman.
HistoryShe is first seen in the car with Haruka and her husband who is driving her to Noble Academy, sobbing and saying how he doesn't want to say goodbye to his daughter. Moe tells him that all students are required to live on campus. They then drive away and tell Haruka to take care of herself.
- Haruno Haruka - Haruka is Moe's oldest daughter. Moe has been supporting Haruka's dream of becoming a princess ever since she was little.
- Haruno Ibuki - Moe's husband.
- Haruno Momoka - Moe's youngest daughter.
- She shares her voice actress with Nishijima Waon, a minor character from Suite Pretty Cure♪ and Aihara Yuuki (as a child), a supporting character from Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
- In episode 39, it is revealed that she gave Haruka her flower-shaped hairpin to help encourage her dream.