- "Holding hands tightly! Let's treat the Earth by connecting our hearts!"
– Phrase from the website
The series' themes are health, nature, and animals.
Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure was first trademarked on October 23rd, 2019. On November 29th, 2019, the teaser website launched.
The Healing Garden, a secret world that has provided treatment to heal the Earth,
is under attack by the Byogens, who plan to infect Earth with an illness,
putting it in great danger!
To solve this crisis,
the three medical trainees of Earth, known as the Healing Animals,
along with Latte, who holds a special power as the Princess of the Healing Garden,
escape in search of their partners!
Three ordinary girls come across the group by chance,
and together, they transform into Pretty Cure and take on the Byogens!
Pretty Cure, with the desire in their hearts to protect Latte, who lost energy after sensing the Byogen's attack,
along with their precious Earth and each and every living thing here,
now must join forces to treat the Earth!
Now Start! Pretty Cure Operation!
Hanadera Nodoka (花寺のどか?)
Nodoka is a second year middle school student who just moved to Sukoyaka City. She's very calm and goes at her own pace, and strives to try many different things, but doesn't have the athletic ability to accomplish most of them. Above all this, she has a very kind heart and just wants to be of use to someone. When impressed, she often says "Woah~" (「ふわあ～」?). Together with Rabirin, Nodoka can transform into the Pretty Cure of Flowers, Cure Grace (キュアグレース?).
Sawaizumi Chiyu (沢泉ちゆ?)
Chiyu is a second year middle school student who lives a hygienic and cheerful lifestyle. She's the older sister type who, if she sees anything wrong, will do anything to help. She's very serious with a strong sense of responsibility, and will try to do everything herself. She is sporty, being the ace of the school's track and field team, and smart as well, especially when it comes to science. Her family runs a hot spring inn. Together with Pegitan, Chiyu can transform into the Pretty Cure of Water, Cure Fontaine (キュアフォンテーヌ?).
Hiramitsu Hinata (平光ひなた?)
Hinata is a bright, outgoing and friendly second year middle school student. She tends to speak her mind, relevant or not. She is a honest girl, always apologising once she realizes she did something wrong. She isn't good at studying. She absolutely loves fashion and cosmetics but is so fond of it that she isn't great at judging it fairly. She has a habit of saying "Really" (「めっちゃ」?) a lot and her family runs an animal clinic and a cafe. Together with Nyatoran, Hinata transforms into the Pretty Cure of Light, Cure Sparkle (キュアスパークル?).
Fuurin Asumi (風鈴アスミ?)
Asumi is a spirit who was born through the power of the Earth as a human in response to Teatinu's prayers. She looks to be 20 years old but is actually a "newborn" who doesn't understand anything about being human. She is mysterious yet always has a smile on her face. Together with Latte, Asumi can transform into the Pretty Cure of Wind, Cure Earth (キュアアース?).
Rabirin is energetic with a strong sense of justice. Which as a result of being too high-spirited, can make too many mistakes which in turn, ends up dragging Nodoka into them. Rabirin is a rabbit like Healing Animal who ends her sentences with "~rabi" (「～ラビ」?).
Pegitan is very intelligent but is shy and lacking in confidence. Despite being modest, he will do what he can if things aren't working out right. He and Chiyu support each other and he loves hot springs. Pegitan is a penguin like Healing Animal who ends his sentences with "~pē" (～ペエ?).
Nyatoran is very free-spirited and much like Hinata, who he gets along with, says whatever is on his mind. He is also a show off who can act too cool. When he gets impatient or in a serious mood, he says "~nya" (「～ニャ」?) at the end of his sentences.
Latte is a young princess from Healing Garden. Due to being young, she hasn't gained the ability to speak yet, but by using a stethoscope, you can hear her inner voice. She can detect when Byogens infect the Earth, like her mother Queen Teatinu, but when she uses too much power, she becomes very weak. Her mother spoils her a lot and she loves to nap. When listening to her inner voice, Latte ends her sentences with "~latte" (「～ラテ」?).
- Healing Stick (ヒーリングスティック?) is the transformation item that also doubles up as the weapon of the series. In order to transform with it, the girls must have their Healing Animal partners and their transformation Element Bottle. To activate their transformations, they must say the phrase Start! Pretty Cure Operation!.
- Element Bottle (エレメントボトル?) is the collectible items of the season. There are four transformation Element Bottles that the girls use to transform.
- Healing Room Bag (ヒーリングルームバッグ?) is a bag that the Healing Animals can live in.
- Earth Windy Harp (アースウィンディハープ?) is Cure Earth's main weapon.
- Healin' Good Arrow (ヒーリングっどアロー?) is a magical arrow-like syringe that the Cures use to perform their group attack.
- Sukoyaka City (すこやか市?) is the city that the series takes place in.
- Sukoyaka Middle School (すこやか中学校?) is the middle school that the Cures of the season attend.
- Healing Garden (ヒーリングガーデン?) is Latte and the Healing Animals' home.
- This is the first season where the girls transform using wands.
- It is also the first season to have fairies directly participate in battles by becoming part of the weapons.
- On April 20th, it was announced that the show would go on a hiatus for an undetermined amount of time because of the COVID-19 pandemic. During that time, reruns of the already aired episodes were shown during the regular time slot. It resumed its usual schedule on June 28th. This resulted in several events happening:
- The season was shortened to 45 episodes, making Healin' Good the shortest season in the franchise.
- The season ended on February 21st, making it the latest that a season has ended.
- Its movie, which would have been released in fall 2020, would instead be released in March 2021 because the rescheduled Pretty Cure Miracle Leap: Min'na to no Fushigi na 1 Nichi was released instead.
- As a result, this makes Healin' Good the first season whose standalone movie would be released after the season ends, as Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure would be airing at that time.
- This is the only season so far to give the non-Cure mascots official birthdays.
- The season's title is a portmanteau of Healing and Feeling Good.
- Each episode ends with a short game involving either the Element Spirit featured in the episode or one of the Healing Animals.
- Healin' Good was almost named Cure Touch Pretty Cure but was changed since Cure was said twice in the title.
- This is the first season that doesn't contain a Christmas episode.
- This is the first season since Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! to not contain a time skip.
Please refer to the main page Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure Merchandise.
In Taiwan, it is known as 元氣魔法♥光之美少女 (Vitality Magic♥Precure).