Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
一条らんこ Ichijō Ranko
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Hair Color||Light orange|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Yahagi Sayuri|
Ranko has light orange hair that she ties into two twin tails that curl up at the ends by two pink ribbons. Her eye color is light brown. She is usually seen wearing a pink dress that has a frilly collar, two dark pink buttons going up the middle, a dark pink trim at the hem and a white frill underneath. Underneath the dress, she wears a white puffy sleeved shirt that has frilly like cuffs. Her socks are white and frilly and her shoes are dark pink with bows tying them around her ankles.
Ranko is a third year student at Noble Academy despite not looking the part. She is a sore loser and is Kirara's rival. Her dream is to become a top idol.
At first she despised Kirara, but in later episodes they become friends and are on good terms.
- She shares the same surname with Ichijo Kazuki, a minor character from Fresh Pretty Cure!.
- She is quite similar to Itsutsuboshi Reina from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.
- Both are quite full of themselves and are the rival of a Pretty Cure (Ranko is the rival of Kirara and Reina is the rival of Alice).
- Coincidentally, the Cures who they rival against are both yellow Cures.
- Both Ranko's and Reina's names begin with 'R'.
- Both girls have blonde hair tied in pigtails.
- Both try to compete against the yellow Cure but always end up failing.
- In the end they become good friends with the yellow Cure and end up appearing in various episodes afterwards, giving them help or aid of some form.