Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
一条らんこ Ichijō Ranko
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Hair Color||Light orange|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Yahagi Sayuri|
Rank has light orange hair worn in short curled twin-tails held with a hot pink bow. Her straight cut bangs split down the center with a thin forelock covering her ears. She has light brown eyes. She is usually seen wearing a white puffed blouse beneath a pink dress that has a frilly collar, two dark pink buttons going up the middle, a dark pink trim at the hem and a white frill underneath. Her socks are white with frilly cuff and come with dark pink shoes, each with a bow at the ankle.
She is regarded for looking much younger than she is.
Ranko looks cute and innocent with the appearance of a sweet doll. But she can be anything but when not in the public eye or angry. She is a sore loser who despises Kirara and shows a bitter rivalry with her. She is also full of herself.
Later she eventually befriends Kirara and grows to be on better terms with her.
- She shares the same surname with Ichijo Kazuki, a minor character from Fresh Pretty Cure!.
- She is quite similar to Itsutsuboshi Reina from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.
- Both are quite full of themselves and are the rival of a Pretty Cure (Ranko is the rival of Kirara and Reina is the rival of Alice).
- Coincidentally, the Cures who they rival against are both yellow Cures.
- Both Ranko's and Reina's names begin with 'R'.
- Both girls have blonde hair tied in pigtails.
- Both try to compete against the yellow Cure but always end up failing.
- In the end they become good friends with the yellow Cure and end up appearing in various episodes afterwards, giving them help or aid of some form.