Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
一条らんこ Ichijō Ranko
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Hair Color||Light orange|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Yahagi Sayuri|
Ranko is a cute girl who is older than the girls, but looks much younger. She has long orange hair worn in curled pigtails held by fuchsia bows, straight cut bangs split down the middle, and short forelocks. Her eyes are light brown.
Besides her uniform, she often wears a white blouse with crimped fabric on her chest and scalloped cuffs. Over this is a pink dress with mauve lining the bottom of the skirt and two buttons on the frilly chest and shoulder section. A frily white petticoat sticks out under her skirt. She wears dark cherry baby doll shoes with a darker sole and bow on the ankle, paired with frilly white socks.
Ranko is known for being a cute and innocent-looking type until she gets angered or when she goes after something she wants. She can be nasty and a big sore loser, and despises Kirara due to her large popularity. Full of herself and big-headed, but later down the line she overcomes this and grows to befriend Kirara.
- She shares the same surname with Ichijo Kazuki, a minor character from Fresh Pretty Cure!.
- She is quite similar to Itsutsuboshi Reina from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.
- Both are haughty and serve as the rival of a Pretty Cure (Ranko to Kirara and Reina to Alice).
- Coincidentally, the Cures who they rival against are both yellow Cures.
- Both Ranko's and Reina's names begin with 'R'.
- Both girls have hair worn in pigtails.
- Both try to compete against her rival but fail.
- In the end they become good friends with their rival and end up appearing in various episodes afterwards, giving them help or aid of some form.