Jun has sharp turquoise eyes and short, spiked blue hair that sticks up on the sides, and her bangs are slicked back. She wears her school uniform with black thigh-length socks with magenta loafers and rolls up the sleeves.
She is sporty and confident and used to have a poor attendance. She has an interest in fashion and arts, and wants to become a fashion designer in the No Magic World, a dream she achieves in the end.
- Kay, Emily, Izayoi Riko, Asahina Mirai - Classmates
- Isaac-sensei - Teacher
- François - Work collaboration (in the manga) and fellow fashion enthusiast
Since her name is written in katakana, its meaning is unknown. However, there are several meanings for her name in kanji such as, (純) which translates to "genuine", (淳) "pure" or (順) "obey".
In episode 4, Jun meets Asahina Mirai for the first time. Isaac-sensei turns a stamped paper into a butterfly and orders the students to catch it as their first lesson. Jun catches on by chasing it on her broom, making her pass the test.
In episode 6, the students have to learn how to conjure a shape out of water, and Jun manages to pass her test along with the other students.
In episode 28, she accompanies Riko and Kay to the library to find out more about the firework flowers. In the end, all six girls start the fireworks and watch them together.
In episode 29, she plays a role in the "Cinderella" story, appearing for the party, along with Kay and Emily.
In episode 30, Jun, Kay and Emily ask Mirai, Riko, Kotoha and Mofurun to help them with their school projects. Jun creates a painting of Mirai and Riko and asks them to pose or dress-up, showing her passion for art. She also reveals her dream of being a fashion designer.
In episode 41, the former supplementary students have a slumber party in their dorm, and Jun pranks Riko with a jack-in-the-box.
In the future shown in episode 50, Jun starts to live in or visits New York.
Jun's voice actress, Kanada Aki, has participated in an image song for the character she voices.
- She uses the personal pronoun atai (あたい?), a slang version of the feminine atashi (あたし?). The pronoun is considered very informal, as in the Shōwa period, rebellious girls who hung out with biker gangs used it, and the pronoun has a delinquent vibe now.
- She also speaks in masculine speech patterns, sometimes ending her sentences in "-daze".
- She is really good with the Magic Broom and her flying skill is almost perfect.
- She shares her name with Saotome Jun from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.
- She shares her voice actor with Nyatoran from Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure.
|V • T • EMahou Tsukai Pretty Cure! characters|
|Cures||Asahina Mirai/Cure Miracle • Riko/Izayoi Riko/Cure Magical • Ha-chan/Hanami Kotoha/Cure Felice|
|Dark Magicians||Dokurokushe • Yamoh • Batty • Sparda • Gamettsu • Yokubaru|
|Never Ending Chaos||Deusmast • Labut • Shakince • Benigyo • Orba • Chikurun • Donyokubaru|
|Others||Kouchou • Magic Crystal • Kyoto • Isaac-sensei • Liz • Lian • Lilia • Loretta-sensei • Francois • Gustav • Todd • Hook • Jun • Kay • Emily • Dorothy, Nancy and Cissy • Queen of the Fairy Village • Legend Queen • Mother RaPaPa • Yuki Kanoko • Asahina Kyoko • Asahina Daikichi • Katsuki Kana • Nagase Mayumi • Ono Souta • Namiki Yuuto • Takagi-sensei|
|Movie only||Cure Mofurun • Kumata • Dark Matter|