Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
Jun (ジュン Jun?) is a minor character in Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure! who is one of the students who attends the Magic School. She is somewhat tomboyish and confident yet is mentioned to have a poor attendance. She has an interest in fashion and arts, and wants to become a fashion designer in the No Magic World, a dream she achieves in the end.
Jun has sharp turquoise eyes and short, spiked blue hair that sticks up on the sides, and her bangs are slicked back. She is seen usually wearing her school uniform, but she rolls up the sleeves and wears black stockings with magenta loafers.
- Kay, Emily, Izayoi Riko, Asahina Mirai - Classmates
- Isaac-sensei - Teacher
- Francois - Work collaboration and fellow fashion enthusiast
Since her name is written in katakana, its meaning is unknown. However, there are several meanings for her name in kanji such as, (純) which translates to "genuine", (潤) "moisture, (淳) "pure" or (順) "obey".
Jun's voice actress, Kanada Aki, has participated in several image songs for the character she voices.
- She uses the personal pronoun atai (あたい?), a slang version of the feminine atashi (あたし?). The pronoun is considered very informal, as in the Shōwa period, rebellious girls who hung out with biker gangs used it, and the pronoun has a delinquent vibe now.
- She also speaks in masculine speech patterns, sometimes ending her sentences in "-daze".
- She is really good with the Magic Broom and her flying skill is almost perfect.
- She shares her name with Saotome Jun from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.
- She shares her voice actor with Nyatoran from Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure.