Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
Summer! The Beach! KiraPati's Drifting Story! (夏だ！ 海だ！ キラパティ漂流記! Natsu da! Umi da! KiraPati Hyōryūki!?) is the 26th episode of KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode and the 661st episode of the Pretty Cure franchise overall.
- It is revealed that Bibury was an orphan found by Noir.
- Cure Parfait's sphere becomes a Pegasus Sphere.
The episode begins with the KiraPati girls feeling dehydrated on the bus while getting ready for the beach trip, except Ciel, who is excited for the trip. Once they have arrived, Ichika sets up the shop and the girls have a great time together. Ichika sets the kira-kiraru to create a giant floatie ring for the shop itself, making it float in the ocean. This soon proves to be a bad idea and the girls start falling asleep and the KiraPati begins drifting on the tide.
The girls wake up and discover that they are stranded on an deserted island. Ichika gets an idea and suggests that Ciel could transform into Cure Parfait to fix this, but Ciel's stomach growls and turns into Kirarin. Without any ingredients of the kira-kiraru, the girls search for some.
- Usami Ichika/Cure Whip
- Arisugawa Himari/Cure Custard
- Tategami Aoi/Cure Gelato
- Kotozume Yukari/Cure Macaron
- Kenjou Akira/Cure Chocolat
- Kirarin/Kirahoshi Ciel/Cure Parfait
- Rainbow Colored Espoir is played in the background as Cure Parfait helps Bibury.
- The title starts with "Natsu da! Umi da!" just like the title of the 25th episode of Smile Pretty Cure!
- In one shot where Kirarin encounters Bibury, Kirarin's tail was mistakenly colored cream instead of pink.
- Main Page: KKPCALM26/Image Gallery
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode episode 25||KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode episode 27|