While ruling Labyrinth, Moebius' ego grew, believing that all dimensions should be ruled under him with no will or emotion. He grants Eas, Westar, and Soular their items and sent them into the dimension of the Pretty Cure to gather sorrow and find Infinity, so he will have the power to rule all dimensions.
In episode 49, it is revealed that the Moebius we knew had been a robot the entire time. The real Moebius is a supercomputer that hypnotized its creators; ie. the people of Labyrinth. He tries to kill the Cures by self-destructing himself, but the Cures manage to escape at the last possible second.
- He is the only villain to be a supercomputer.
- His name is a reference to Möbius strip.
- Unlike the other main villains, Moebius was not defeated by the Cures. Rather, he destroyed himself.
- His seiyuu, Nishimura Tomomichi, also voiced the following roles in the Pretty Cure Franchise.
- He and the other main villains' silhouette (Evil King, Desperaia, the Boss, Goyan, and Dune) are seen in Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3: Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji-Iro no Hana.