Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
Papple (パップル Pappuru?) is a former villain from HUGtto! Pretty Cure. She is a woman who works for the Criasu Corporation as section chief in the Azababu branch office. She is purified by Cure Macherie and Cure Amour in episode 22.
Papple wears a short purple dress that leaves her sides bare and has a high hemline, fishnet stockings and stiletto heels. Over her dress she wears a long coat that's black on the outside and red on the inside and has a fur collar. She wears a gold necklace, earrings and bracelets. She also carries a feather-trimmed fan that she uses to gesture. Her medium-length black hair is styled into a large wave on top, with purple streaks in it. She also wears noticeable makeup.
When she temporarily becomes a cure in HuPC48 she wears a short purple dress and with fur at the hemline. She maintains her fishnet stockings and heels. A cape-like furry white piece hangs from the back-end of her skirt. She also dons a small black jacket with a fur neck and wrist collars.
In her initial appearance, Papple was a coquettish and pushy woman who maintained an energetic and bubbly facade. She was also quite nasty and unsympathetic even to her colleagues, especially towards Ruru whom she regarded as a "mechanical doll".
Nonetheless, deep inside her heart, she desperately yearns for love and was extremely grief-stricken after realizing George cheated on her. Fortunately, after her purification, she is now more friendly towards the Cures despite still having a bit of her temper intact.
Like her other colleagues, she calls forth a victim's Prickly Powerer with the words "Hope for tomorrow, begone! Negative Wave!" (明日への希望よ消えろ！ネガティブウェーブ! Asu e no kibō yo kiero! Negatibu Uēbu!?). She can then turn this power into an Oshimaida with the words "I'm ordering you! Oshimaida!" (発注！オシマイダー！ Hacchū! Oshimaidā!?).
She can also use her fan as a weapon, using it to defeat multiple Mou-Oshimaida in episode 47, and can also defend herself with it.
- Listol, Daigan - Her superiors at Criasu.
- Charaleet - One of her colleagues at Criasu. She saw him as a good-for-nothing boy who kept failing because he didn’t follow company protocol. She later hired him as a member of her talent agency after she was purified.
- Ruru - Another colleague. In episode 7, she tried to form a bond with Ruru, only for Ruru to fail to understand love. When Ruru joined the Cures, she viewed Ruru as a traitor. After Cure Amour and Cure Macherie purified her, she finally accepted her in episode 22.
- Aisaki Emiru - She used to belittle Emiru for being friends with Ruru, but later accepted Emiru after she and Ruru purified her in episode 22.
- Gelos - Her junior and rival at Criasu.
- George - Her ex-boyfriend. The two were shown to be close with each other until Papple caught him cheating on her with Gelos.
- Papple's flashy style and peculiar speech are stereotypical of rich young women from the so-called "Bubble" era (about 1986-1991).
- In keeping with this, the taxi she uses for transportation appears to be a Toyota Crown Comfort (a popular model for taxis) from the same period, and the portable phone she uses to summon her Oshimaidas is a late '80s type.
- Papple shares her voice actress with Amanogawa Stella from Go! Princess Pretty Cure.