Here are our rules at the Pretty Cure Wiki. These rules are managed by our Administrators, so please contact them if you have any questions or suggestions. Happy editing!
General Wiki Rules
- Remember it's against the ToU to solicit personal info from anyone under 18.
- Any kind of vandalism is not tolerated. If you spot any vandalism, please revert it but do not engage with a revert war with a vandal. Please contact an Administrator (or if they aren't available, please report the vandal to SOAP) so they can take care of it.
- Please only edit your own user page, not anyone else's unless you have the permission from the user themself.
Usage of multiple accounts are allowed on Fandom. But if you are using a sockpuppet to avoid a block, harassing users, or causing trouble such as vandalism, your alternate account will be permanently blocked by any means. If your block isn't permament on the main account, then you have to wait for the block to expire.
Illegal Streaming Sites
Since Discussions are like a forum doesn't mean anything can be posted there, all of the posts needs to be related to Pretty Cure or Fandom in general and any off-topic posts will be deleted. Repeated offensives will result with a warning message on your wall, and if you keep posting off-topic posts, a 3 day block will be given.
Do not reply to posts that are over three months old (also known as necroposting), this gives the followers of the post unnecessary notiflications that can be annoying for them and the post itself will be locked. Repeated offenses will result with a warning message on your wall, and if you keep necroposting, a 3 day block will be given.
When posting fanart, please provide a proper link to the original picture by the original artists. Websites like Pixiv, Twitter, and DeviantArt are fine, as long as it credits the actual artist. Do not link to sites such as Zerochan, Fanpop, Danbooru, Pinterest, etc., as they repost fanart without linking or crediting the original artist. Fanart by the official staff such as the manga artists and the key animators are considered okay material to post, unless they damage the image of the original series, but even then they need to be sourced and credited. If you are not sure, contact an admin.
Please report bad posts by using the dropdown for any post or reply, and clicking 'Report'. Please only report posts if it's a clear violation, and not based on your personal opinions. If you are unsure if the post is violating any rules, please message one of the admins instead of reporting. If you are abusing the use of the report button, a warning message on your wall, and if you keep abusing the report button, a 1 day block will be given.
Warnings and Blocking System
Apart from the other rules that could lead to a block, this is the main blocking system of the wiki:
- If you've been breaking the rules for the first time, a warning message will be posted on your message wall. If the first violation is serious (such as multiple cases of vandalism) a warning message will not be posted on your wall, instead you will be blocked for 1 week.
- If the first warning has been ignored and repeated violations, a block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 1 week.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 1 month.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 3 months.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 6 months.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 1 year.
- If you have broken the rules after the 1 year block, your account will be blocked infinite.
If you believe you been unfairly blocked on the wiki and wish to appeal the block and if they has not allowed you to edit on your wall, you can contact the blocking Admin on their message wall at Community Central.