Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
- "Transform using make-up! Unbreakable motivation!
– Phrase from the website
The series' themes are mermaids and club activities.
The logo for Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure was first revealed in the January issue of the Tanoshii Yochien magazine on November 25th, 2020. On November 27th, 2020, the teaser website launched. It was officially trademarked on December 1st, 2020.
Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure episodes
Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure Puchi: Tobikome! Collab♡Dance Party!
Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure: Yuki no Princess to Kiseki no Yubiwa!
Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure Manga (Kamikita Futago)
I'm Natsuumi Manatsu! I'm starting my first year in middle school in the city in Spring!
The day I moved to Aozora City, I discovered a secret in the ocean.
This secret goes by the name of "Laura", and she's actually...a mermaid!
In the ocean, there's a land of mermaids called "Grand Ocean",
however, a "Witch of Delays" who lives in the darkest depths of the ocean, deprived Grand Ocean of its "motivation power".
So now no one in Grand Ocean is feeling motivated anymore.
And it'll be horrible if motivation is taken away from the human world too...!
And that's why Laura has come alone to the surface to find the legendary warriors, Pretty Cure!
But a servant of this evil witch has come to the surface as well, and has captured Laura!
And the most important thing for me to do now is...
Use my motivation to tropically transform by using make up!
I've transformed into one of the legendary warriors, Cure Summer!
Even if we're Pretty Cure, at school, or doing club activities,
Let's all get tropical!
Natsuumi Manatsu (夏海まなつ?)
Manatsu is an extremely energetic and motivated 1st year middle school student who moved from Minamino Island to Aozora City. She always acts before she thinks, and in any situation Manatsu says "I'll do what's important, right now!". Manatsu's most precious item is the lipstick her mother had given her. Her catchphrase is "Tropica-Shine!" (トロピカってる～！?). Manatsu transforms into Cure Summer (キュアサマー?), and her charm point is her lips.
Suzumura Sango (涼村さんご?)
Sango is a stylish 1st year middle school student who loves cute things. She is Manatsu's classmate. She's very kind, and can get along with anyone. Her family owns a beauty parlor, so she knows a lot about make up and cosmetics. Sango transforms into Cure Coral (キュアコーラル?), and her charm point is her cheeks.
Ichinose Minori (一之瀬みのり?)
Minori is an intelligent 2nd year middle school student who loves to read. She's an honor student with the best grades in her class. She has a poker face, so she struggles to show any emotions. However, she has a strong sense of self. She has loved the fairytale, The Little Mermaid since she was a child, and she knows a lot of stories about mermaids. Minori transforms into Cure Papaya (キュアパパイア?), and her charm point is her eyes.
Takizawa Asuka (滝沢あすか?)
Asuka is an athletic 3rd year middle school student with a strong sense of justice. At first glance, she appears to be cool and unapproachable, however, she is actually a very reliable big sister type. In fact, she really loves to cook and play cute animal games. Asuka transforms into Cure Flamingo (キュアフラミンゴ?), and her charm point is her hair.
Laura is from the land of mermaids known as Grand Ocean. She is the same age as Manatsu and Sango. She's very self confident, and is the type of person who will honestly say whatever is on her mind. In order to become the next queen of Grand Ocean, Laura searches for the "legendary warriors, Pretty Cure". She comes to the surface to live with Manatsu and the others so she can support them. Laura transforms into Cure La Mer (キュアラメール?), and her charm point is her nails.
- Tropical Pact (トロピカルパクト?) is the transformation item. To activate their transformations, the girls must say the phrase Pretty Cure! Tropical Change!.
- Heart Kuru Ring (ハートクルリング?) is a ring that the girls put on their Tropical Pact at the start of every transformation.
- Heart Rouge Rod (ハートルージュロッド?) is a weapon the Cures use to perform their solo and group attacks.
- Mermaid Aqua Pot (マーメイドアクアポット?) is an item owned by Laura that she resides in and uses to travel to different places.
- Mermaid Aqua Pact (マーメイドアクアパクト?) is Cure La Mer's transformation and attack item.
- Aozora City (あおぞら市?): The city that the series takes place in.
- Aozora Middle School (あおぞら中学校?): The middle school that the Cures of the season attend.
- Grand Ocean (グランオーシャン?): The land of mermaids, and is Laura and Kururun's home.
- Minamino Island (南乃島?): Manatsu's original hometown.
- Tropical-Rouge! is the first series to start in the last week of February instead of the first week, making it the latest that a Pretty Cure series has ever started.
- This is due to the hiatus that the previous series, Healin' Good♥Pretty Cure had to take because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please refer to the main page Tropical Rouge! Pretty Cure Merchandise.