Hello, I'm Chris. I've known about the series before Pretty Cure 5 started- but it actually wasn't until then that I found out what it actually was. I didn't officially join the fandom until Heartcatch though; being the season that pulled me in.
I do all sorts of wiki stuff but my most favorite is to edit/add Descriptions to things like items, outfits, episode summaries, etc. Feel free to say hi~
I'm honestly still back in Princess Precure due to other series work I've been doing, but I do stay up to date regarding everything else. I didn't really care about Twinkle Star at all, so I'm anticipating getting back into the series with the next one!
♡ Favorites ♡
Merchandise I Own
- Fresh Pretty Cure DS
- Heartcatch Pretty Cure DS
- Suite Pretty Cure DS
- Nendoroid Cure Blossom figma/Figuarts
- Cure Blossom Figma/same as above
- Cure Sunshine Figma/same
- Cure sunshine chibi/nendoroid styled plush.
- Coloring book from New Stage 2
- Color Wonder Happiness Charge coloring book
- Cure Twinkle Drink cup (2 of them in fact)
- DokiDoki Pretty Cure Narikiri Life 3DS
- Happiness Charge 3DS Game
Current Top 10
Pretty Cure/Max Heart
- Black: I love pink and black, and in general I like Nagisa.
- Shiny Luminous: she's so adorable~
- White: While she was a typical blue girl, I liked how she could still be bold sometimes.
- Bright/Michiru: I really like her, not entirely sure why but I do.
- Bloom: I wasn't crazy over her colors, but at the same time they were kind of unique when you look at Cures now. I liked her.
- Egret: I liked how she was an art focused Honoka, and she's really cute.
- Windy/Kaoru: I didn't really have much opinion on her.
- Dream: I could sympathize with Nozomi for having so much difficulty at first, but I liked how she was capable of switching from being the cutesy airhead to a serious and capable leader. I kind of came to view her as being inspireable.
- Lemonade: She's so cute! Even though I hate yellow, she kind of helped me open my mind more towards yellow cures because I ended up liking many of the ones following her too.
- Milky Rose: She was cute as a mascot and I loved the concept of one transforming into a human and Cure.
- Rouge: She was so cool, and even though she's a typical red girl, I liked how she also had a girlier side.
- Aqua: She was a little boring but I liked seeing her character developement.
- Mint: She's sweet and all, but she bored me.
- Passion: I was happy to see a Cure bringing back black x3 and everything about her was just amazing to me, especially the build-up to her joining the team.
- Pine: She's so adorable! I love animals but I always found her behavior around them amusing.
- Peach: I love her outfit and hair, but her normal self was a bit generic in my opinion.
- Berry: I like her but sometimes she could be a little annoying <_< I also couldn't get over that ridiculously boring model walk in her transformation.
- Sunshine: I have no problem admitting I found Itsuki very attractive. I love her cure form a lot and the overall warmth I feel seeing her, and on sunny weathered days I like to think about her~ We both also love cute things, and my Cure Sunshine stuffed doll is one of my prized possessions.
- Blossom: I adore Tsubomi! She's adorable and I actually liked how she was a lead cure with some incompetance because it was so unusual in this series so far. I also found her very easily relateable personally.
- Moonlight: She's very pretty. Her backstory made me so sad but when she joined the group I was very happy! Like Passion, I also like how heavily contrasting her outfit is to the others.
- Marine: She's really cute and funny.
- Melody: She was so funny, and I really like her light pink hair in contrast to her brighter outfit.
- Beat: Was I the only one who thought her Cure form resembles Berry? I love cats so I instantly liked Siren. I also like how despite how serious and reserved she comes off, she was a passionate non-red character, and she could be a bit eccentric at times.
- Muse: I really liked the concept behind her, and her cure form is adorable.
- Rhythm: I like how she brought back white as a cure color, and how she looks, but besides her baking interest I didn't like Kanade as a person at all. I don't know why, she always rubbed me the wrong way. I can tolerate her though, and I don't hate her or anything.
- Peace: She's an adorable crybaby I just wanted to hug!
- Happy: I adore Miyuki, I don't really have a long winded reason as to why, I just do.
- March: As the second Green Cure, I really liked Nao and found her way more interesting than Mint was. She was bold and calm in spirit, but she cared deeply for others and what interests she had; but she also had a sensitive side. I liked the complexity behind her.
- Beauty: Typical blue girl but I still like her.
- Sunny: Same as above, but red.
- Sword: I really like how she's an idol singer, and the lavender color theme she has. Although I do wish I could see her in pink too~
- Heart: I liked how different she was from past leads. I wasn't expecting such a competant and studious Pink Cure XD
- Rosetta: She's so cute, and I really liked the touches of green to her cure outfit.
- Diamond: I didn't like her, like at all. She's okay but she just didn't really resonate with me.
- Ace: I like her concept and as Aguri I liked her a lot, but besides her cure forms look and abilities I don't like her much.
- Fortune: I like her but her Cure name was always weird to me since it stands out in comparison to the others. Or is it just me?
- Honey: I naturally took to her friendly and kind personality.
- Lovely: She annoyed me a little, I'm not really sure why. I go through phases when I like her, then when I don't, then I do, then I don't...
- Princess: Like Tsubomi, I felt empathetic towards Hime and could relate to her. But I essentially see her as an intense Erika and after going through the season again, I'm just meh about her.
Go! Princess Pretty Cure
- Flora: She's so cute x3 I've always liked princesses and flowers, and I love her cure outfits and hair.
- Scarlet: She's like a more regal version of Passion x3 I really liked her.
- Twinkle: I like Kirara a lot, especially with how they brought another new persona for Yellow Cures to the mix.
- Mermaid: I like her, maybe even more than most other blue cures, even though she felt flat in comparison to the others in the group.
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!
(This is where I left off, so these seconds will be updated when I resume)
KiraKira Pretty Cure