Hi, my name is Tama (タマ), a 17-year-old, I'm from Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. I like to do drama acting, doing presentations in front of the class. My favorite color is blue, I like to live in the cold weather but not hot. My favorite food are okonomiyaki and takoyaki, while my favorite drinks are coffee and tea. I hate doing tests/exams, homework, (ESPECIALLY on the weekends and on holidays), I have no scene of fashion, naming, direction, leader ship skills.
- Watching anime
- Reading manga
- Eating food
- Playing with my pets and Pokémon games
- Listening to i☆Ris songs, watching their live broadcast and off-shots videos
- Pretty Cure
- Pri Para
- Pretty Rhythm
- Pokémon (though I play the games a lot more than watching the anime)
- Detective Conan
- Zettai Karen Children
- (AND A LOT MORE)
Favorite Cures (top 10-for now)
- I've been enjoying her seiyu (Takeuchi Junko) voicing male characters (like Uzumaki Naruto, Gomamon, Kanbara Takuya, Endo Mamoru) and I also like her when she voiced a female character, too.
- I like her character, like how she carefully think before she act, she's a hard worker and I do like how she keeps on trying to improve her skills as a magician in the Magic World and a student in the No Magic World.
- I just love her song, With All My Heart, it took me like 2 weeks to stop listening to it. Also, her seiyū is my favorite in the Doki Doki season.
- She's a great inspiration for 'my' Cure version, and I've also wanted a Cure who can control ice since the Fresh! season, and she was the first one, and her theme color is also my favorite color.
- I love her seiyū (Tomatsu Haruka), I like the fact how she 'forgave' Hime and realize her mistakes and became such good friends with her after that.
- I love her seiyū (Toyoguchi Megumi) and I think her mascot form is adorable (just because I love animals, despite I don't really like cats).
- I loved her since the day I saw her deisgns: it was what I would expect from KiraKira. I loved the fact she was based on chocolate, sweets which I like to eat and most importantly, dogs - my favevorite animal. Not to mention I also loved her tomboyish voice.
- I like how she was bad at the beginning and turned into a Cure herself later in the series, a good stepping stone for the future for the same ideas.
Least favorite Cures
Okay, I know among any of these Cures, you might like them for any reasons, and that's fine. But please keep in mind that these Cures are just not my favorites.
To be honest, I'm not really a fan of her since the first episode of Smile. I'm fine with her being a lover of picture books, but her personality is a bit too much for me. Like in episode 34, the way she "forces" Toyashima Hidekazu into the fashion show like she want isn't the best way. If he doesn't want to do it, then she should just leave him alone.
I don't know why she's even in the series. Throughout the second season of FwPC, she's just standing around watching Nagisa and Honoka risking their lives for hers. Basically, she's more like a "main" supporting character of the anime.
Why does every freaking time she talks, food comes out of her mouth, not literally, but in like 90% of her sentences have at least food-related in them, why? Her first character song was kinda okay, but can't she just sing a non-food-related song for her second character song? And I do love food, but every sentence comes out of my mouth doesn't contain food-related words, at all.
The only word I can describe her is "unfair". She's the only one in her team who got to fight Mirage, AND Red. WHY? At the very least, all members of the previous Cure seasons got to fight in their last battles, WHY IS SHE THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT TO FIGHT? That's just so unfair. I know it's for the excitement of the anime, but THAT DOESN'T WORK!!!, no, not at all. And the way she "treat" Blue like they've known together for years isn't right either, she should at least consider Seiji's feelings for her instead of Red telling her that.