- 1 Bio
- 2 History
- 3 Alias
- 4 Cure Cosmo
- 5 Songs
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Yuni resembles a humanoid cat with cream fur and sharp red and gold eyes. Her hair is dodger blue and worn in thick curled twin-tails. She has a brown button nose and whiskers, and a fanged tooth visible at times. She also has a black cat tail, ears, and gold claws. She wears a dark navy bodysuit with a rounded collar and white and pink puffy shorts. At the middle of the chest is a light blue sphere. She wears gold bracelets with blue angled fabric and tight-fitting white and blue shoes with gold anklets.
As an adult her hair grows out and separates into two sections. She wears a gold headdress, along with a pale blue and pink sleeveless bodysuit that fits loosely and a rainbow gem on top of her chest. She wears sandals, along with a black choker, and gold bracelets.
As Blue Cat, Yuni becomes human, losing most of her Rainbownian features except for her cat ears and tail, with her human ears pointed. Her blue hair is lighter in color and also thinner and braided, held with gold triangular pieces. She wears a blue top hat that conceals her ears with a gold triangle near the brim and blue and pink sunglasses. Her top is white with a flaring collar with a navy blue vest-like top over it with tails in the back and her skirt is blue and pleated. She also wears long white stockings with short navy blue boots along with white opera-length gloves with shorter blue gloves over them. Her choker is also navy blue with a gold triangle hanging from it. On Earth, Yuni uses this form but ditches the glasses and hat to reveal she wears gold triangle clips in her hair.
In the winter, she wears a blue jacket with white sleeves and fur trim on the collar with a white top. She also wears blue ankle-length boots with fur trim, long blue socks, and blue gloves. She would sometimes wear white ear muffs over her humanoid ears.
In her human form as an adult, she wears a dark blue beanie hat, a light blue blouse/vest, light grayish zipper jacket, a blue skirt, a necklace with a yellow triangle, and black-and-white boots.
As Mao, Yuni has thick purple hair and lime green eyes. She wears a pair of pearl bun caps on her head lined in gold pearls to hide her cat ears. Her dress is pink on top with two gold buttons and a sky blue sash. On top of her chest is a hot pink bow with a bell in the middle. Another hot pink ribbon is tied to her tail. The skirt has alternating pink and pale blue pleats with a cream-colored layer under it. Her gloves are white with a flaring cuff and her shoes are blue and white, resembling paws. Around her upper arms and ankles are gold pearl bands.
As Cure Cosmo, her eyes turn orange and her hair brightens to neon blue with fuchsia streaks. She gets an additional triangle clip on each side of her head with larger triangles toward the end of her longer pigtails. On her right ear is a small blue top hat with a rainbow star. Her dress has a blue and white bodice with a round collar and two gold buttons in the front. On top of her chest is her Star Color Pendant. She also has a translucent light pink cape in the back. Her skirt has white fur trim on top and different colored pleats. Underneath are white and translucent layers. Her gloves are blue and opera-length with white fur trim and a star on top of the wrist while her boots are knee-length also with fur trim and triangles on each side. Her accersories include a black choker with a gold bead, thin gold triangluar earrings, and a light blue ring around her tail.
In her Twinkle Style, her hair grows even longer with light blue streaks added with white rings above the triangles and gold stars. A tiara appears on her head. Her collar turns pink with rainbow-colored curve design going down along her bodice. The skirt pleats become more rounded with the translucent pink layer growing longer. In addition to that, she now has a blue layer that opens in front and is longer in the back. The fur trim on her gloves becomes thinner while the sleeve openings are now lined with it. The top of her boots becomes slant with thinner trim on top.
As Virgo Cure Cosmo, her pigtails become thinner and shorter while the rest of her hair is wore down and curls at the ends with a pale pink ombre. The top of her dress turns white with blue inside and the collar turns pink. Her gloves are now white while the trim around them and the top of her skirt turns light blue. She also gains a long pale pink skirt that almost reaches the floor now. On top is a shorter blue and white layer that is rounded and opens in the front, while another similar-shaped layer with rainbow pleats is underneath it. Her boots turn magenta, a pink flower appears near her left ear, her cape turns yellow, and she now has white angelic wings.
As Gemini Cure Cosmo, her pigtails are still shorter, while the rest of her hair is worn in another pair of twintails with a green ombre. One side of it is wavy while the other is a gigantic curl. Each side of her outfit is different. The right side of her bodice, right glove, and right boot are dark green while the left side of the bodice, left glove, and left boot are mint green. The right side of her skirt has a green ruffle on top and a shorter white layer on top while the left side has a larger light blue ruffle with a white ribbon and mint green ruffle looping below it and a mint green, dark green, and white skirt under it. Her cape is red and her earrings are cherry-shaped.
As Aries Cure Cosmo, her hair becomes puffy with a red ombre and decorated with green clovers. She also has gold ram horns on each side of her head. Her dress becomes red with a lighter shade in the middle. Her skirt opens a little in the front with a short red layer followed by her rainbow one and finally another red layer lined with light red fluff. Her gloves and boots are now white with red stars and triangles respectively.
As Aquarius Cure Cosmo, her twintails are shorter and smaller with the rest of her hair becoming wavy with a deep blue ombre and stars decorating it. Her top is white and blue with a blue collar and the pleats of her skirt are sharper. Under it is a longer dark blue skirt that opens in the front and is light with a light blue ruffle. Her gloves are dark blue while her boots are white. She carries a turquoise jar with shooting star designs on it that shoots out water.
As Mao, she is very friendly and acts cutesy towards others. As it later turns out, it was merely an act she puts on to conceal her true identity as a thief.
As Blue Cat, she is shown to be cunning by using the bright fireworks to make her break with the Princess Star Color Pen and Madoka's plan to use the star donuts as bargaining chips to win the pen at the Auction. According to Lala, she always gets what she seeks.
As Yuni, she tends to prefer being a lone wolf and generally holds a strong responsibility for herself mainly rooted from the guilt she has of being unable to save her planet Rainbow, rejecting her friends' kind offers and assistance in the beginning and blaming herself when she fails to accomplish her goals, but she gradually warms up around them as the series goes on. Despite all this, Yuni is still kindhearted, and she would help and rescue the needy, and has since grown to give up her prejudice, particularly toward Aiwarn.
Despite being a major heroine, Yuni is overall a morally gray character: on one hand she is learning to be heroic enough to save the universe, but on the other hand, she still thieves the plundered treasures of Planet Rainbow.
- Aiwarn - As Blue Cat, Yuni seems to know Aiwarn from some time in the past remarking that she hasn't changed. It is revealed in episode 19 that Blue Cat disguised herself and became Bakenyan in order to get closer to Aiwarn and learn why she attacked her planet, Rainbow, and turned most of its people to stone. She also wanted to try and get a hold of any Princess Star Color Pen she had so she could have them for herself and save her planet. However, despite her hatred toward Aiwarn for what she had done, Cosmo still purifies Aiwarn after her mind was completely taken over by Darknest. She also feels guilty for tricking Aiwarn with her disguise. In episode 38, although Aiwarn refuses to forgive her, she still makes peace with Aiwarn and believes that she will change for the better when the time comes. As in episode 49, she has already forgiven Aiwarn and lets Aiwarn be part of the Planet Rainbow society.
- Hoshina Hikaru - In the beginning, when she encountered Hikaru as Blue Cat, she gave Hikaru the cold shoulder because of their different personalities. But as Yuni got to meet her more frequently, she began to understand and appreciate Hikaru, and accepted her friendship.
- Prunce - By her music, Prunce was able to regain the determination to find the Pretty Cure. He became a big fan of hers but later had a change of heart after finding out that she was the space thief and was only using him and the Pretty Cure to steal the Star Color Pen. In episode 17, knowing about Prunce's adoration of Mao, Blue Cat briefly changes back into her to get him to help destroy a laser machine.
- Fuwa - In the beginning, Blue Cat just considers Fuwa as a source for reviving her planet. But she gradually forms a bond with the friendly alien fairy after telling the latter about the Rainbow Ore. It is her bond with Fuwa that motivates her to protect the latter who grants her the power to become Cure Cosmo in return during episode 20.
- Olyfio - In multiple flashbacks, it is strongly indicated that Yuni admired Olyfio, such as remembering how Olyfio complimented her singing and rejoiced at the annual festival of her Planet Rainbow, so she was extremely saddened when Olyfio insisted her to escape alone. Judging by how Yuni describes Olyfio as both the mother and father of her kind and regards herself as one of the children of Olyfio, she might be projecting Olyfio as a parental figure.
- Mary Ann - Although aware that Mary Ann is being assigned by the police department to arrest her, Yuni isn’t troubled by the possibility of being arrested by the former and instead has fun teasing and tricking Mary Ann who is vulnerable to her cunningness due to being clumsy and gullible.
- Hakkenyan - Yuni met Hakkenyan when visiting his planet. She believed in Hakkenyan when he predicted her future. She has considered him as the best fortune-teller and even took on his young adult appearance to infiltrate the Notraiders.
Yuni (ユニ?) is likely the short form of "universe".
Before the course of the series, Yuni used to live on Planet Rainbow peacefully with Queen Olyfio, whom she enjoyed performing her singing to, and the rest of her kind. However, everything turned upside down when Aiwarn invaded her home planet and as the Dark Pen that Aiwarn experimented ended up going out of control, its disastrous effects caused nearly every one of its people to be turned to stone and Planet Rainbow looted of its treasures as a result. Yuni, being persuaded by Queen Olyfio to escape on her own, was the only survivor of the tragedy who witnessed her home planet being corrupted, and since then she resolutely went under three aliases: Bakenyan as an undercover among the Notraiders, Mao as a renowned space idol star, and Blue Cat the phantom thief who aimed to steal the Star Color Pens, all because she hopes to resurrect her destroyed planet by learning about the Notraiders' plans and hopefully using the Pens' magical powers, as well as to retrieve the plundered treasures.
While searching for a method to restore her planet, she met Hakenyan from Planet Uranain, who told her to search for the Star of Destiny. She then created her Bakenyan alias when she noticed Aiwarn inventing the Dark Pen in a desert planet to became Aiwarn's butler.
Mao first appears in episode 15, when Doramusu tells her it is time to go to the auction. There, she realizes Prunce is a fan of her music, so she uses her cuteness to persuade Doramusu in letting Prunce and the girls into the auction as well. To which she gives the girls, Fuwa and Prunce fancy-looking outfits so they can fit in with the rest of the people going to the auction. She then leaves to get ready for her performance, which she puts on right before the auction begins. Once done, she disappears. After stealing the Princess Star Color Pen that was being auctioned, she is found by the Cures thanks to Madoka's Star Color Pendant. She decides to reveal to the Cures that she is indeed Blue Cat but soon after, Aiwarn appears. She tells the Cures to transform and then tries to make her escape. However, Selene chases after her, leading to her having a one on one with Selene. Once realizing the other three Cures are struggling against Aiwarn's Nottoriga, and that Aiwarn hasn't changed at all since she last saw her, Blue Cat gives Selene the Princess Star Color Pen to defeat the Nottoriga. Once the battle is over, Blue Cat leaves without taking back the Princess Star Color Pen.
Stealing Fuwa and the Princess Star Color Pens
On Planet Rainbow, after revealing she was Bakenyan and having helped the Cures defeat Aiwarn, she listens to Hikaru say they'll help her revive Planet Rainbow. However, Blue Cat prefers she'd do it on her own, so she chucks a smoke bomb at Hikaru and the others. While they struggle to see, she steals Fuwa and all of their Princess Star Color Pens and takes off.
Blue Cat's Real Form
With Fuwa in her possession, she returns to her secret cave to look at Olyfio and the other citizens, muttering to herself that now she's one step closer to reviving the planet. But then Fuwa wakes up hungry, so she tells Fuwa about the Rainbow Ore since she has nothing to give her. Just as she finishes up and is about to take off from the planet, the Cures appear and she is forced to fight them. She initially manages to outwit them by disguising herself as Cure Star, however, during a confrontation with Star, her smoke-bomb flies into Olyfio causing her to panic and change her appearance. She turns around to face the Cures, showing her true feline appearance, which surprises them, and tells them about her origins.
Becoming Cure Cosmo and Saving Aiwarn
Blue Cat decides to assist the Cures as they fight Aiwarn because she was the one Aiwarn was mad over. But she is also confused over why the Cures insist on fighting for her despite being no match for Aiwarn. Listening to Star's words, Blue Cat grows even more confused as she watches the Cures continue to fight to the point that they de-transform. With no other choice, Blue Cat steps in between the Cures and Aiwarn, declaring that she wants to save them which has Fuwa grant her a Star Color Pendant and Star Color Pen. Taking the two items, Blue Cat transforms into Cure Cosmo and begins her first-ever battle with Aiwarn. She manages to defeat Aiwarn but only for a short while before Darknest appeared and started to give Aiwarn overwhelming strength. Seeing the pain Aiwarn was in, Cosmo watches unsure of what to do as Star's attack with the Aries Star Princess Color Pen fails to help Aiwarn, so she and Star work together in hopes they'd be able to do something but nothing works. With Aiwarn about to hurt a wounded Star, Cosmo comes in to stop Aiwarn which in turn grants her the Rainbow Perfume, which she uses to finally purify Aiwarn.
Bonding with the Cures
Since her spaceship got stolen by the recovered Aiwarn, Yuni has no choice but to board on the rocket and head to Earth with the other Cures. There, she drops her phantom thief persona and reveals her true name.
Although she is in friendly terms with the other Cures, Yuni doesn’t seem fond of interacting with them publicly and chooses to keep to herself, since she hasn’t overcome her trust issues. Also, during her first mission on Earth when she has to purify Hikaru's grandfather, with her thieving instinct intact, she steals Milky’s Gemini Pen to perform Rainbow Splash by stating that she is merely borrowing it.
Yuni later is being warmly welcomed by the rest of the Cures who organize a feast party for her, but she accidentally lets Fuwa eat the cookie originated from her planet, which leads to Fuwa hiccuping and multiplying as a result. Yuni is guilt-ridden for causing the disastrous outcome, but later gets reassured by Elena who advises her to share her responsibility with others. She then helps her friends with feeding the Fuwa clones easier by transforming into Mao in order to distract the other townspeople. Despite failing to defeat Kappard on her first attempt after the former captures Fuwa, she later listens to Soleil's advice and chooses to cooperate with her as Cosmo. After Fuwa is saved, Yuni slowly warms up to her friends who hold a replacement welcome event for her through sharing a piece of remaining star-shaped doughnut with one another, though her hesitation on putting her own portion with her friends' divided doughnut pieces hints that she still retains doubt.
In episode 24, Yuni starts to open up a bit more to her friends, taking the first step by singing in front of them as a way to help Madoka feel better about performing. As Cosmo, she helped Selene purify Irma by using Rainbow Splash.
In episode 25, Yuni is invited by her friends to celebrate the annual Star Festival, which she reluctantly attends after Hikaru continuously insists that she should participate with them. During the course of the festival, her interest wanes after feeling left out amid the group of excited participants because of how Himenojou Sakurako, who considers her a rival, and Karube Tatsunori, who mistakes her as a transfer student and gives her a nickname she dislikes, don't make her feel welcomed. As the joy of the festival reminds her of the similar equivalent she used to enjoy with Queen Olyfio on her home planet, which wounds her feelings, she dejectedly walks away. Lala tries to reassure her by offering her candy and advising her not to jump into conclusions before giving things a try when she questions Lala's reason on bonding with Earthlings (Earth people), though she still chooses to leave Lala alone since she is still determined to put her planet's priority first on her own. When she nearly gets defeated during her battle with Tenjo thanks to the giant Nottorei being boosted by Darknest's power, her friends arrive to rescue and aid her, and they even defend her from Tenjo's humiliation. She tells them to attack the main Nottorei as a strategy, and with their help, she is able to attack it with Cosmo Shining before the four assist her with their finishing blow Southern Cross Shot. They later watch the fireworks on top of the rocket, and Yuni forms a new memory of happiness regarding the Star Festival.
Reviving Blue Cat
In episode 36, after hearing about a ring from her planet landing in the hands of Don Octo, Yuni knows that she has to take it back from him. So, she once again takes up her Blue Cat persona so she can steal it back from Don Octo, even though her friends are against that idea.
Later, during the search for the ring on Planet Zeni, she meets Mary Ann, who was an assistant inspector from the police department trying to arrest her. Rather than feeling intimidated, Yuni finds Mary Ann amusing as Mary Ann is showed to be quite clumsy. Nevertheless, she still tries to rescue Mary Ann from Don Octo even though that results in them being kidnapped together. When being held hostage, Yuni has her morals of stealing being questioned by Mary Ann.
After defeating Tenjo and turning Don Octo back to normal, Yuni takes on Hikaru's advice and convinces Don Octo to give her the ring by revealing her true self, before running away from Mary Ann who has her hands cuffed. Yuni then explains to her friends that she has to retrieve the lost treasures by being Blue Cat, yet still promises that she would never do anything that would upset them.
Finding her Twinkle Imagination and Making Peace with Aiwarn
In episode 38, Yuni brings her friends along to visit Hakenyan, her old friend who is a fortune-teller on Planet Uranain. She is surprised to realize Hakenyan isn't going to watch the stars as they first planned. When Hakenyan is picking wildflowers to serve the girls tea, Yuni demands him to read her horoscope so she can know whether the Twinkle Imagination was the Star of Destiny he once told her when they first met, but Hakenyan says she had already found it.
After a flashback of how she knew Hakenyan predicted her future and how she once infiltrated the Notraiders by being Bakenyan so that she could help him go on a journey, Yuni and Hakenyan suddenly have to confront a vengeful Aiwarn, who believes that both had cheated on her. When escaping with Hakenyan, Yuni soon learns Aiwarn's backstory and Aiwarn blames her for causing her to lose her position and home. Yuni retorts that Aiwarn should be the responsible one for destroying Planet Rainbow and transforms into Cosmo to battle. During the battle, the trauma of losing her planet returned and as her friends fall, she is almost defeated, but Hakenyan protects her. Finally understanding that Hakenyan had been advising her to learn to let go of the past, Cosmo gains the courage to defend him from Aiwarn and learns to be empathetic to her, unlocking Cosmo's Twinkle Imagination as a result.
After the battle, Yuni reaches out to Aiwarn in an attempt to forgive her, but Aiwarn is once again angered, rejecting her request before leaving in embarrassment. Still, Yuni is no longer angry at Aiwarn and hopes to meet her again, and Yuni then leaves Uranain happily with her friends.
It is not until episode 46 when Cosmo is rescued by Aiwarn who blocks the brainwashed generals and sincerely apologizes. Later in episode 47, judging by how Yuni is willing to help Aiwarn with operating the spaceship, it is implied that their relationship have improved.
After the final battle against Ophiuchus in episode 48, Yuni is pleased and relieved to hear from the Princesses that Planet Rainbow would be okay. She then returns to Rainbow with Aiwarn in hopes of restoring it back to its former glory, giving her friends a heartfelt goodbye.
In episode 49, Yuni returns to Planet Rainbow, and by spraying the antidote Aiwarn invented, she revives the inhabitants of Planet Rainbow, including Olyfio. Once Olyfio is resurrected, they embrace out of pure happiness. Yuni then introduces Aiwarn to Olyfio, allowing Aiwarn to be part of the community.
Fifteen years later, Yuni reunites with Lala, and reports that Planet Rainbow has flourished thanks to Aiwarn who has helped increase soil fertility with scientific knowledge. Both missing Hikaru, together they make a wish using their imaginations under the night sky, as Yuni believes that Hikaru is always with them even though they are far away from Earth.
Yuni disguises herself as Aiwarn's butler to figure out a way to steal back the Princess Star Color Pens as revealed in episode 19. The appearance was inspired by the way Hakkenyan looked as a young adult.
Mao (マオ?) is Yuni's space idol persona. She became Mao to get information from other planets about Rainbow and whether or not they have any of its plundered treasure. In this persona, her voice is higher-pitched than normal. The Cures encounter Yuni for the first time while disguised as Mao in episode 15.
Blue Cat (ブルーキャット?) is Yuni's phantom thief persona. With a spray of her cat perfume, Yuni is able to easily disguise herself as Blue Cat or as other people. Blue Cat also has the ability to commit thefts rapidly and stealthily without anyone noticing. Nonetheless, Yuni has likely abandoned this persona after becoming Cure Cosmo. In episode 36, however, she temporarily revives the persona to steal a ring with the ore from Planet Rainbow from Don Octo on Zeni.
Ginga ni hikaru nijiiro no supekutoru! Kyua Kosumo!
- Color Charge!: Yuni's pendant top pops up, allowing Yuni to insert her Star Color Pen. She shouts the phrase as her hair clips disappear and she draws a triangle. Before her transformation starts, her aliases, Bakenyan, Mao, Blue Cat, and her alien form are quickly shown in the rainbow-colored backdrop. Yuni then spins around as four triangles made of light appear and fly off. After Yuni flashes a V-sign over her eye, two of the triangles hit her arms first to form stars on the front side of her wrists, and the other two hit her legs and travel upward, forming her boots. She then touches the center of the pendant again, causing two more triangles to appear, eventually forming her gloves and dress. Yuni then dances around before tapping the pleats of her skirt with her pen, each of them colored differently. She then forms the ring around her tail before drawing on her choker, earrings, and hat as her hair grows longer and lighter. She presses her pen to her pendant one last time as the cord disappears and attaches to her dress. She then draws another star that shoots across the sky before landing on her hat. She stops singing and introduces herself before striking a pose.
- Cosmo Shining (コスモシャイニング?): An attack Cosmo can perform as long as she has her Rainbow Perfume.
- Rainbow Splash (レインボースプラッシュ?): Another attack that Cosmo can perform as long as she has her Rainbow Perfume and a Princess Star Color Pen.
- Star Twinkle Imagination (スタートゥインクルイマジネーション?): An attack Cosmo performs alongside Cure Star, Cure Milky, Cure Soleil, and Cure Selene. To perform it, she needs Unicorn Fuwa and her Twinkle Style.
Yuni's voice actor, Uesaka Sumire has participated in several image songs for the character she voices. Many of them include duets with Naruse Eimi, who voices Hoshina Hikaru, Kohara Konomi, who voices Hagoromo Lala, Yasuno Kiyono, who voices Amamiya Elena, and Komatsu Mikako, who voices Kaguya Madoka.
- Color Charge! (Along with Naruse Eimi, Kohara Konomi, Yasuno Kiyono and Komatsu Mikako)
- Sparkle☆彡Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure (5 PRECURE Ver.) (Along with Naruse Eimi, Kohara Konomi, Yasuno Kiyono and Komatsu Mikako)
- Twinkle Stars (Along with Naruse Eimi, Kohara Konomi, Yasuno Kiyono and Komatsu Mikako)
- Yuni's birthday is on October 11th, making her zodiac sign Libra. Relating to Star☆Twinkle's outer space motif, Yuni's birthday happens to fall on the anniversary of the Apollo 7 mission's launch in 1968, and NASA's 100th space shuttle launch in 2000.
- She sometimes ends her phrases with ~meow (～ニャン ~nyan?).
- Yuni is the first Cure to have many unique traits in the franchise:
- She has no surname.
- She has an animalistic human form.
- She doesn’t attend school.
- She has many aliases, such as Mao, Bakenyan, and Cosmo.
- She even used an alias to infiltrate a villainous organization.
- As Mao, she shares her name with Sagara Mao and Ogasawara Mao.
- Episode 19 and episode 20 reveal that her perfume is a tool that can stabilize her form changes not only between her aliases, but also her animal and human form. However, it is unable to change her scent, which Fuwa picks up on and causes her to reveal that Bakenyan was one of her personas.
- Due to being a feline alien, she tends to instinctively try to catch fish upon seeing them, and won’t snap back to her senses until her friends remind her.
- In episode 35, she seems to bond well with Earth cats since she is a space feline herself.
- She is shown to have a passion for singing, as shown with her Mao persona.
- Main Page: Yuni/Image Gallery
|V • T • E Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure characters|
|Cures||Hoshina Hikaru/Cure Star • Hagoromo Lala/Cure Milky • Amamiya Elena/Cure Soleil • Kaguya Madoka/Cure Selene • Yuni/Cure Cosmo|
|Mascots||Fuwa • Prunce|
|Villains||Notraiders • Darknest • Kappard • Tenjo • Garuouga • Aiwarn • Nottorei • Bakenyan|
|Others||Sorami Ryoutarou • Hoshina Harukichi • Hoshina Youko • Hoshina Terumi • Hoshina Youichi • Amamiya Kaede • Carlos • Amamiya Siblings • Kaguya Fuyuki • Kaguya Mitsuka • Star Princesses • Himenojou Sakurako • Karube Tatsunori • Nasu Yumika • Oikawa Yumeo • Abraham • Olyfio • Yeti • Yanyan • Toppa • Hakkenyan|
|Movie only||UMA • Mary Ann|